STRUMA Conference Hall – is located on the third floor and spreads over 170 sq.m., suitable for medium to large events. The hall is spacious and well lit with natural daylight.
Available to guests:
- Digital projector and built-in screen
- Possibility for mobile multimedia projector
- Natural daylight
- Flooring – carpet
- Loading conference tables with sheets and chemicals
- High speed wireless internet
- Sound system and wireless microphones
- Individually prepared catering menus and coffee breaks
- Conference chair
The hall is named after the river Struma, which ranks sixth among the rivers of Bulgaria. The river stretches in southwestern Bulgaria, its length is 415.2 km, of which on Bulgarian territory – 290 km.